Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yelling

u know wat...now is ald 3.38 a.m.
well, use to slp about this time
but how do u knwo how much i hope i can slp ealy
i scare of wrinkles also

but the thesis which supposed to be completed earlier, drag my slping time
ok, it is my careless, perhaps im stupid...i duno to put header
pissing off story
luckily no ppl call me at this time, or sure get my greeting.

sorry, no rude words anymore
korry said a gal must has inner beauty
ok....ok...
I dun control my anger
becasue i hav no energy to get anger
because the god damn weather is super duper cool
becasue my hand is freezing--like put in fridge
cannt type efficiecy
my head is very heavy, like put 10kgs things on my head
at this super cold nite, luckily PUMA jacket accompanying me
i hav nothign to say, just one phrase
HOW STUPID I M
why?
coz i dun even know to use header, n make my workign hours drag longer
how m i goin to fight? one who duno to use mic.word properly..
sign...
k la...ts time to slp....amost morning
it's nocturne.....

No comments: