Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It Just Happen

got back home at this time, not this late, I think half an hour ago.
I wanted to wash cloth and take bath, but just one minute before I want to take up my pail with unwashed cloth, my housemate put his cloth in the machine; and his roommate was using the machine before him. >.< lll
what to do, wait until they finish lo.
then when I realise I should take shower first and wash others cloth with hand, my another housemate stepped into bath room. arghh!
what to do, wait until my turn lo.

sometimes, things happened, what can you do? blame the situation or blame yourself of not acting n such way so that the things happened wont happen? Things go well or not, sometime is not up to our human's control, there must be a reason of such thing happen; since we can't control the uncertain factors which ruin our day, why not we control our thought which ultimately is controlled by us?

sometimes, again, things happened just like that. You can explain but not justify.
I can explain why am I into cross so much but can't justify why.
I like just because I like how it looks like, but why am I so particular like this pattern, non justifiable.
I can explain why am I in this job but i can't justify what makes me in to this career but not others?
I can explain why do I believe in this and that but it is not justifiable why so happen this 2 things come in to my life. to be precise: Insurance and Christianity.
So i said, everything happened must have its reasons, so when it happens, just let it be.

one thing I wish to shout out loud very long time ago: I love Western culture, I love English, I love white, I even have doubt am I wrongly reincarnated into oriental country and in a conservative family.

one thing I should not deny is: I was immature when i thought I was mature enough at that age, if given my recent age, I wont be doing that or I could have a better solution if given a chance to do that again, or choose it again, or act it again.
Give me further sight, I want to see further =)

1 comment:

derique said...

i totally understand the feeling... very very seven understand..