Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Defeat and Victory.

Day after day, I’m getting more and more conscious. If everyone has a dream, this is the longest dream I’ve ever had; perhaps I should call it nightmare? If this is a war, I’ll announce my soldiers are defeated but victory is always belongs to us. What a confusing claim when team loses battle yet possess of victory! Yes, things happened are always as ridiculous as the phrase above: white and black, yes and no, on and off, win and lose. It is ridiculous but explainable, ridiculous but it does exist.
White and black= grey (so a fucker cheated but the lies are claimed as white lies-for them, on fucker’s perspective);
Yes and no= uncertain (so a bastard is always with the characteristic of uncertain);
On and off= something wrong (so an asshole on off on off cause difficulties in shitting);
Win and lose= what happened at me (so a silly leant to smile after injury)
Let me make this as a war, describe it as a war.
When the war had just started I’m caution enough not to be trapped, opposition is not friendly. A new general- me who only lead a team once and win once know the truth and fact of I’m not smart enough to handle a war like this. Well, war started and war end, just like that. The war is declared: defeated; BUT, the triumph is belongs to me.
Fine…I’m defeated in the war, but won consciousness; my soldiers are injured in the war but they recovered and getting stronger, tougher. Yes, I’m defeated like dog but opposition dint gain anything. I’m defeated, what I lose is just a war; but the value of what I win is more, much more than what I lose, even over than what the opposition won.


2 comments:

TisSue said...

a gud post. *like it*

keep it up, lk ur soldiers, will just be stronger and tougher =))

take care yo ^^

-sui generis-

miapatra said...

http://nvrdiecleopatra.blog.sohu.com/

you will know more.