Monday, May 3, 2010

the very first time

Nothing more than food.
Recently my life is full with work only, as well as absorbing knowledge, you know no ending in learning process ya. I don't know in the future, for now i'd think not enough time to work, it would be good of working full month. However, sometimes a little bit of recharge helps release tension a lot.

So, i went back to Ipoh at Saturday, back to KL at Sunday. 
and I tried very good food in Ipoh, in Pondok Mushroom for the very first time. Don't ask why this was my first time, am I from Ipoh? 

without further ado(if this could be applied here), here we start the short yet intense food trip. 
look at the white light board, you can tell how old it is. 70s? i don't know about the rojak, but the curry mee is the best! Very typical Ipoh taste, I'm not saying KL's not tasty, it is! the difference is KL's spiciness very impact-full, Ipoh's very hometown taste, spicy with fragrant. 
This was the first food I ordered. Oyster fried egg, so bad we were, messaged Babee and sent the photos for her, criminally seduce her temptation! XD so happen that she hadn't taken dinner yet, those photos definitely caused her saliva.  
was introduced by T-sue babe, she said the grill fish is good. I'm strongly oppose with her! The grill fish is I-CHI-BAN neh! Superb! When I was ordering, I was a little bit skeptical with the size of the fish not as big as what I see in KL, anyway, i chose the smallest one, serve for 2 only what. Surprisingly, the fish was look small, but fresh was very thick. Then i knew it was too much for 2....
Grill fish, among all i've tasted, normally the fresh very dry one, and they use alot paste to cover the dried up fresh, this is another good grill fish that I've tried after Hai Ou in Danao Kota. This, paste quite alot also, but the most important part was the fresh, still very juicy although the skin was grill to burned. 
I was ordering this for fun only, unexpected, first bite already captured my soul. The peel was so crunchy! see the brownish triangle that facing you? yes, that is it... 
sometimes the F-tard wans to show her face too. see how tender the white fresh is..
needless to say. 
I never know mua-chi can be served hot one lo. XD
so so so soft and delicious. 




also needless to say, he is another F-tard. 

3 comments:

Ftard said...

hello... is flesh la... not fResh.. hahahaha....

nicer rite? y din take pic of curry mee??? o.0

miapatra said...

haha.......thx for correcting

too lazy to take when the curry mee was served.

mr FT said...

haha... glad u love the ikan panggang =)) last week i went thr jz to eat the ikan panggang n muachi too.. haha