Monday, May 10, 2010

Been There.


How are you? On and Off you appeared in my mind, although I'm moving on. 
"we are just two parallel lines, moving but never crossed" 
Just like the cameras, you have wide screen function when taking pictures, I have my 8GB memory card to store pictures, no matter how dark the sky is, the picture is captured, the memory is left. 

I've to tell myself, look back means stay, stay means no progress. No progress isn't what you want. So, i moved. Moving forward. Human, is a tiredness enabled creature, when I'm tired, when I'm in the mood, I'll stop by, to look back. This moment, I see clearer what is in front of me; I see where am I.


Don't know if you are awared, TIME is the greatest thief. Last summer I was there, and now another summer is coming. You are ready to shout "fucking asian",year by year, every year the same kind of yellow piece of monkeys are jumping in the streets; you shout to the same species, one of the species is missing you so much. I think, I'm not missing you that much, I just miss the time I spent there.

If I could give up everything here, I will move into your armpit..yes, you kertiak. =D
So I salute to myself
you know why, just like a kid push her head towards her dad's chest, then her dad hold her tight with his kertiak. 
or like me, lie on your chest, and you hold me with your arm, and buried my head under your kertiak.
I know, kertiak there, is forever cleaner than what I have now. 

If you, Jumbo could with me, buried head under the kertiak....
=p
FAINT.

To Be Cont.....

No comments: