Monday, June 28, 2010

I miss you, can i meet you again?

              I miss you. 
                       yes, i miss you 

That was a sunny day; and I was at the land that I dream to be at. 
Kinda fed up when peers shouting of disappointed and blaming the burning weather; but I was satisfied by walking down the hot sun, with the self rolled ciggie. My mood was there; and yet part of it was gone. 

The scene came into my mind again and again. The famous places always appear in movies as if reminding me I've been there or urging me to go back for once? I swear, I'll be back. 

That was a wonderful experience. If i have only 3 months life left, good bye my friends, I will spend all my money to go back there. Not sentimental, but an unrealistic and not mundane choice of ending one's life. 

On the way back, i met her. 
this has been written down in entries last year. 
Was an old lady who can only speak Italian. 
"Ciao, bella~" 
 my last word to her. 

i remember her eyes were looking at me. 
She smile at me when I look into her eye. 
tiredness all gone. 
what a kind old lady. 
She started to ask me a lot of questions, but sadly I couldn't understand Italian.
Her face of frustration of couldn't make me understand her looked cute; and I was pointing here and there, trying to use body language to answer. 
within 10 minutes, we communicated a lot; but both of us couldn't catch a ball. 
the only thing I knew was, she was a piano teacher. When she showed her fingers, all bended and distorted.
I can understand how tough Makxim to be a great pianist now

before we get down from the bus, i took out my camera, ask for her permission to take a photo. 
She was willingly took with me; and happily squeezed on my face. 
My turn of getting distorted on part of my body. 
What a perfect match with cute *-----* finger and cute *-----* face. 

When we got down, she was waving her hands to us with a white handkerchief. How lovely this old lady is. 
Ohhh....
i miss you.



till then, I have a silly request. Can any one knew this old lady, leave me a clue where can I meet her again?
I'm Mia.


2 comments:

babe said...

mmiss u too babe,
u'll meet me again, VERY soon!!
im waiting handful of pressie... xD hahahah
hapy life thr... don too stress with ur work ya.. anything jz let me noe... =) muacxxx <3

babe said...

mmiss u too babe,
u'll meet me again, VERY soon!!
im waiting handful of pressie... xD hahahah
hapy life thr... don too stress with ur work ya.. anything jz let me noe... =) muacxxx <3