Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.

before this, take note at the title.
" Our birthday are feathers in the broad wing of time" (Richter, Jean, 1763-1825)
Bare with my little plagiarism , I could't find the exact bibliography of the quote above, but nevertheless it is a NICE quote.

ok, very soon, almost without realize, another birthday has came, I've spent 2hours and 28 minutes of my birthday. After all, you will realize birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Let's recall my last birthday at http://mia-patra.blogspot.com/2009/06/22-of-mine.html
that's was my birthday in UK. =)


This year, year 2010. One day before 17 June, I had my first section of small little talk for my company, previously was doing emcee job, finally today I took the first step to talk on CAREER. A plausible one=)

after that, I had my FIRST time driving in KL.
where my courage and guts come from? Didn't I worry and concern so much on "what if I crash?"
choyyyy! eliminate the negative thought! so I drove. Nothing happen, hey, worse come to worst, got sound one ma...if you could catch what I mean. haha
I know Yao was damn gan cheong sitting beside me. You try to let a driver with 6 years license but few months experiences drive your boss car, see how you feel? haha. by the way, his boss is my boss. So I'm glad I took the first step. 

Nothing beat a piece of cake with sincerity. A cake from a friend who takes a lot care on me. If you read this, I'd like to say thank you. 

Carrer, started with 4 bucket theory. What is your dream man? 
I was giving a little sharing on that. I know where my strength at, the only problem is I've been hiding it behind and pushing it to corner. It's time to dig it out.
Hey, others see the strengths in you! your kinder garden teacher until secondary school teacher saw your strength, how could you let it just fade away like that? 


It's been a very long time didn't take a photo. Recently look yong shui la. Dont know is it because work under pressure and heavy work load, I'm too tired and lazy to take care of myself. 
talk about my hair. It looks messy and curly! hey, I'm not type of rambut keriting one, just I tied my hair too much, and that is the knot left permanently on my hair. The only way to get rid of it is either to do rebonding or cut it away! I'm considering both. But I drop quite a number of hairs....Probably I'll go for second choice. 
boy cut dyed with COPPER RED color, or bob hair? 
But serious, I need to take a good care of myself. 
=) 
No one has more obligation to take care of your own self but you. 

ok, almost 3 in the mid night. Time to meet Mr Chow; South Africa and Uruguay is still in the match, South Africa already get a yellow card. All the best 

*whisper to myself* "happy birthday" 

1 comment:

Wing from abroad said...

your title attracts me.. lol

hmm, wish for yourself, know where ur strength is and jz GO for it! don hide it anymore in the battlefield, there is nth to lose but there will be alot to lose if you din show them out!

well, looks like u've improved alot. but u reli looked tired..pls DO take care my dear~ and if u wana cut short, go for Bob - more lady like pls ^^

nothing beats a warm-hearty wish Again from the other side of the globe - May ur wishes and dreams come true!! pls enjoy every second and Eliminate Negative thoughts..

im trying hard to do so..
All the best.

love