Thursday, July 29, 2010

Titleless.

My hands are on keyboard quite sometime but couldn't even type a single word. 
Doesn't this show I have a lot to express but have no way to start from?
So, there are some self-blaming issue-- sometimes i'm really lose control. 
at the other side of the coin, how can I not tolerate to those people? say it like: i have to...
but thanks God....someone told me something and from there i realize some others thing. 
yea lo! get the right spot light and grow under the right light. 
 
this morning ald felt the wrongness, so msg a friend. He replied: do whatever your goal has set, there is no right or wrong but only win or lose. Hey this is the truth this is the reality; how can one deny this? 
but but but, selective listen can be a good approach if it is applied correctly; whatever might be hurtful, forget it, adopt the encouraging part. I mean, hey Mia, you know you are capable of,centuries of pressure suppress on a right stone and make it into a raw diamond, correct approach makes it into a valuable shinning diamond. Let's see how long this diamond needs; I make it 2 years, all right? =)  

almost done my self-encouragement part. Time to share some F-up thing. 
I've never seen people have such a high pride and dignity when others was asking for their name. fine, dont tell, vertical or horizontal, have to tell after meeting the Lord. 

k, time stop here. 
to be cont.


No comments: