Monday, July 19, 2010

faking


I love my job, love my company, love my colleague. 
I gained knowledge, gained experiences, most importantly....
I gained weight. 

but why does the title would be FAKING?
it is nothing to do with the post, the content of the title will not be written here, even if it is, you won't realize too. 
Zebra protecting itself with the stripes what, this is instinct ability. 
Anyway...

back to the content. Simply post up some pictures and from there you can see how much weight I've gained in very short few months time.  
2009 Central Annual dinner @ April 5 2010. 
I was geisha, digitalized geisha who plays laptop instead of instrument. 


2009 National Annual Dinner@ April 16 2010. 
normal dinner dress. 

2010 staff dinner @ July 17. 
Go Green, the only Green element on me was--the vest. 
all old items, perfectly fit into GO GREEN concept. Recycle, Reuse what.


See the pictures, you will realize this Mia gains alot weight. WTF. whatever. 
When I decided to do means I will do and I can make it. Diet anytime. 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Accidentally found an old photo.  Apparently I'm not there, they are all with stick. XD
ok, my very first bf is in this photo. 
(tips: first row with colored waist bell) 



to be cont. 
Good night.

No comments: