Thursday, December 23, 2010

Branches.

it's been a very long time didn't clean up and decorate my house.
I'm very tired, and very sleepy now, but i want to write this down.
Today my department give up incentive.
Incentive means...get it if you meet the budget. Honestly I've been trying very hard to reach my target but things just didn't run that smooth.
The instinctive me-- I guess, should be a very aggressive one. Just don't like the feeling of losing.
Don't need to be the best but at least second best!
there are few questions in my mind.
1. Should I or not delay my plan-- when actually i don't really have a very concrete plan to run as alternative. If delay means delay again and again;' if don't delay means I give up the battle here.
2. Should I or not give myself a burden-- to buy a car.
these 2 matters are interrelated.

I also don't know how. Feel like getting direction of spirit.

1 comment:

weisin said...

time will tell, be patient =)
Which one is more important to you?