Wednesday, September 17, 2008

the brave heart

'the past is pain, it depends you wan to run from it or learn from it'

I've been watched the cartoon uncoutable times, since i was primary school. It is an imprssive one, the designation of the characters, the dialogue, the motion of each character, the meanign lie behind...

i feel like crying on these few times when i watch the cartoon. The main character strive for survive when the first time he met failure, and strive for successfulness when he knows hide doesn't work.

The cartoon encouraged me, although im not failing at this moment. I'll always strive for succes, not survive only. Survive can be so suffer, one meal per day, sleeping beside the street also kind of survive which I never prefer it, strive for succes means giving luxury yet satisfied life on both physically and mentally to my family and me. Im striving for it with the most initial plan.

The past i've gone through is pain, but not the most pain. the toughest always not yet come, be prepared.

ya....the cartoon is LION KING.. :p

No comments: