Tuesday, September 23, 2008

that is too late....to thx u guys^^

Today is 30/9/2008 while my birthday was actualy at 17/6, whcih means, my birthday has pass long time d!~ due to the very pack schedule, and skill of editing, appreciation blog+ picture, now only--gaodim.

thx for Ian bb help me to organize the party, and thx to everyone who attend my birthday party, and sorry that the pictures that captured that day are not given to u guys, although it had passed a damn long period.

erm...not goin to describe too much by words, instead, by illustration--my birthday present...

I like the cake very much




From below u can see that how happy am i...








我就是这样--爱搞怪。。。








it is not a normal smile that u can normally see from my normal photo~~




perfume form janette


thx adel,xiang and lim


erm...abit too busy la, forgotten who give them to me....=p










txh ya,Yong!!! my intern colleague and his gf-Maggie






presents from my best peers!!!





Frm Rui, im using it!!!





Thx Shinshin n Jason--used it twice, i love it!!!





thx VV...i know that is a big effort!muacks~~





a present that i never expect will get form them--YY n MicheliNNic =p




the singing flower, it is abit too noisy, by JC said it suit me wo....then....m i too busy? haha




i think...i was the thirs time i get soft toy in my life
------the first time when i get 1st in exam
------the second time when my ex give me a Patrick, a red dog
------the third time, when my birthday^^






i like the mask, thx winnie, Nana and khien~~~




Frm Piu, super touching when i saw him, he carried the big pillow frm Sunway leh!




the most surprise present from my intern colleague-Quin,Christ and Andrew---
guess wat..............S-T-I-M-U-L-A-T-O-R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Chocolate from Hand and Joe--
hand likes to giv choco,and he is purposely travel frm Ipoh!! and Joe, thx coz i nvr expect u will giv a choco even u cannt turn up my party^^





my first time to held a big birthday party, 21st yrs old party, should make it memorable~~~btw, i've done.

No comments: