Saturday, September 27, 2008

half day trip

this shy fren suddenly proposed an idea of goin a scene to see the collapsed building, but too bad, the scene looks terrible, so i said don't wan go up. so...we went for yam cha, funny of my fren keep losing the way to reach the destination due to I talk too much, detract the attention of going to the right way, when we arrive SS2, it didnt open la...=.=
So we went to another place lo~ so, we went to my auntie's place which is a place that can see KL view, stay there a while, we departed to next place which is a spot to see night view too.
stay there quite a long time, oh...it's time to take breakfast. We went for dimsum as breakfast, after breakfast, go bak home, and sleep gaogao...
But, when i tried to open my room's door, its closed! my roommate closed the door liao....hrm...sitting at the living room is not an alternative way, so i called my fren again. then??we went TTwangsa for 'jogging'...actually not la, juz walk only. until 9 something only go bak.

so, i didnt sleep the whole night untill the next day 10am.
conclude the journey yesterday, it was= sg.wang-cheras-SS2-damansara-one U-Sunway-bukit saga-cheras-GK-ttwangsa.....
wat a long journey!!!
and my fren is not shy anymore!!!

No comments: