Sunday, August 29, 2010

Determination


Everyone said I gained weight when i back to Ipoh, this really stimuli my determination of DIET-ing. I never shame of revealing my weight, it is 57 now, there was one time went up to 59. This freaked me out, but since working in the office, the least weight i had was 56; 57 is the fattest moment i had at 4 years back, then I had my very intense diet program, in 2 weeks time, it dropped to 50. *clapssss* but side effect was i dreamt of various of food. 
how i had it was:

breakfast: cereal + milk. 
lunch     : nasi lemak (i didnt know it was diet killer, however i still lost weight) 
dinner    : oat ( must have it before 6pm) 
beside this, i had 2- 3 hours exercise everyday

since then i maintained my weight from 50-53, untill the day before I joined the current company. within 6 months, i gained about 5-6 kg, and the worse is they are planning to make me having 51%growth on my weight =.=ll 
Joke is joke, I wont compromise to such 'good faith' 

no matter how hard i tried, the least i had was 50, never drop lesser than 49 since 16 years old. 
I declared: the war of dieting start today onwards! 

-less sugar, i drank Milo and coffee too much in office, cut it down!
 
-less oil, although i never like this, but since start working till now, consuming oily food is much more frequent then total amount that i had consumed in the past one year. 

-less salt (eating with colleagues sometime put me in a dead end, this is peer pressure) 

-Have dinner before 6.30pm (which means strictly no supper!) 

-Exercise, this is somehow quite difficult, unless I leave office earlier. 

today is the first day of Dieting
erm, still consumed quite some amount of food, but they were braised meat and vege, few bites of ayam bakar and i consume a lot of fruit. 
Fruit is a must =) 
i cant diet without fruit =) 

to be cont

1 comment:

me again said...

gambate babe ^^