Thursday, August 12, 2010

Unforgettable

I was thinking to write a abstract one, to describe my mood, actually nothing to tell, I mean don't feel like telling. So i surfed net, and found clips below.

You will never know how much I loved band, being in military band and orchestra. I was willing to argue with my mum because of it. In fact I shouldn't use past tense, i'm still loving them. It is clear in my mind I love to watch any performances when i was secondary student, and was given a palm-stamp by my mum.
arghhh....without bullshiting, just wanna share some clips with u..


USA nation theme song-STAR AND STRIPS FOREVER.
This is hard...

THE NEW COLONIAL MARCH. previous one is from USA; this is from UK.
I'm damn happy that i'm still able to play the fingering, 80% of it. Hello, i've been away from this more than 5 years okay? See, how much this is engraved in my memory.

ahhhhhh~~~~ this is it! Theme Song of Jurassic Park!
You'll never know how much I'm hooked to this song; behind has a beauty story.
Because of this, i hurt my knee...
I didn't have discman, neither have a CD of it, forget about downloading as that was about 9 years ago...
I took a recorder to record it, when the theme song was playing in the end of the movie, since then the tape accompanied me fro years, until I was form 5...
this is the exactly same version as I always listened to.
then, someone bought me a CD of it. hmm.....all memories.....


this will takes you about 20 minutes if you listen every clip. XD

enjoy~

1 comment:

T i s S u E said...

try search Lion King Award-Winning Musical..vv nice ^^