Sunday, August 8, 2010

Law of Nature

Law of Nature-- it is you will scream when you are frighten out. this is just a very simple example.
This law's content is set by nature and thus it is validity everywhere, according to Aristotle, this is the common law according to the nature. In shot, this is just a common sense or any behavior, response that is deemed as NATURE.

In Chinese proverb, there is a sentence said: one type rice cultivate hundred types of people. How true is it, you will know when you look around. I met somebody, very... petty, this doesn't mean she is stingy in spending, i think "small-town-manner" would be more suitable. She is just nice, but a very typical revenger; and will feel offended if her idea is not adopted or accepted. What i can say is she has very own style, doesn't like means doesn't like, maybe this is called spontaneous. But look from other perspective, she said she will not show good face to people who offend her, when the person is with her she talks nicely with people. Sometime I will think, am I one of the person in her list? Talking bad of me in front of others but talking nicely with me. She said she doesn't like to entertain people, very fake; sometimes I think, aren't you faking almost all the time? She said she hate the person who take care of own ass, I think aren't you doing the same? This made me very depress sometime. Doesn't mean you hate the person, then drag me into water. If you talk about the matter of fair, I think isn't it you should fair to me at the first place? One type rice cultivate one of those person, i'm glad I'm not in this category.
What does this to do with the title above?
according to Law of Nature, this is instinct of every human? but according to my adoption to Law of Nature, I think better keep myself away from telling her gossip (yes,sometimes we do talk about this), better just hear but not listen to what she said(when that is not advice), better get myself away from ANY conflict, better keep myself shut up. To alive this is the formula; to survive, I'm still looking for the formula.
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

before end the story, let me show something.

 this is what I saw when I on my lappy and MSN.
isn't the 2 most visible picture showing the same pose? haha....

p/s: the eagle is missing the wind, so do the wind missing the eagle.

4 comments:

Eagle from abroad said...

both eagle and winds are missing each other..

its EASY to always tell yourself - stay away, keep away, away, AWAY!!

but in fact, its really hard to do so; as human's NATURE is to gossip around, at least listen and then tells the story back..

but in an organization - no matter small or big, really, dont get involved!!

Being good to everyone make others think you're faking;
However, it is way better than offending everyone!!

The choice is yours, you are the one who undertake the consequences..

Be Smart, Be Wise.

I Know You Can =))

miapatra said...

yaya, I always take ur advice=)
don't get myself in hot soup:)
miss u

miss you said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
miapatra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.