Saturday, September 11, 2010

room to let @ pindah rumah

no surprise, I'm again looking for a room.

damn surprise, renting a room/house out could earn so much.

current room and housemates are all right, except too little interaction. Perhaps I don't stay in living room so often, perhaps I wear only pyjamas in room, perhaps I stay in the house too little. It is really all right, except sometimes I have too fruitful imagination that someone is looking at me at the window. Everything is all right except is was a kitchen which opposite is another kitchen of neighbor. Everything is damn all right, i have water heater i have fridge i have washing machine i have internet access. The only thing not right is it is not located in somewhere where near my working place.

again, called few agents and surf quite some web pages. Why is rental cost so much? Why couldn't I myself have a house and rent 2 rooms of it out, to cover part of my installment of the house? come on Mia, can you afford to buy a house now? I whisper to God and myself, how I wish.

a 23 year-old girl has too many dreams to be achieved.
I want my own house, I want my own car.
I want money, I want lottery.

back to the end. I want what I haven't get.

3 comments:

PigLet said...

currently I'm looking for a new house as well. And I'm going to rent out the rest of the rooms. But then still can't find one which I like /_\
My bf is a property agent, if you need help jz let me know haha~ send him to serve you XD

miapatra said...

haha....whereu wanna move to?
rupanya nak refer me to your bf....XDXXD

PigLet said...

hahaha~~ mana tahu my bf property agent, dan mana tahu you sekarang looking for house jek =p

ERM~think wangsa, genting klang or melati gua..cz easier to work..near to LRT