Saturday, November 2, 2013

Madness is not meant to be hidden, I'm just following my inner moonlight.

Another 60 days to year 2014, recap what happened the most in year 2013 is "First Time".
Noted this is not a unusual term, there are way too much "First Time" in life, however these few are remarkable one. At least, there are what I had been always wanted to do; and now, I have done. 

First in the list, braces
There are few posts few years back mentioned I would like to put on braces. That was procrastinated for few years, and finally it was actualized at May.  
That will be a months journey. I wish it can be shorter. 
People are telling: you are so brave. 
No, I'm not. I'm too coward not to make the items in my to-do-list happen. 
Since this appeared in my to-do-list, I have no reason not to make it concrete. 
After all, I'm just pleasing my self. 


Life, is too long when you are self-constrained to the frame that is not set by you, but others; and it is too short when you are blindly following the environment. 

Second first time, is a pair of tatoo. 
Though Chinese like to quote this: your body is given by parents. You shall appreciate them but not spoil them.
Tell you what, absofuckinglutely agree. That's why I try not to eat too much meat and consume more on vege and fruits. 
But, I don't think tatoo violate or go against the ancient thought, it is just a permanent painting on your body. 
The paint on your wall, when years passing by, the color will be faded away, let alone your skin? This is why most people are saying not to tatoo because it looks good at the time being but when skin get loosen, it will look like a shit. 
Well.. opinion is accepted gladly and I shall continue what I think is correct. 

So, she is my tatoo artist. Hishiko Ng. In fact she is my senior in college, from an artist turn to be a tatoo artist. 

What turned out is a pair of chinese word. 
and
one at my left inner ankle and one at my right inner ankle.
they are my identity.

when I put my foot together, they combine to this word. 
and they always be with me. 



This is how they turn out to be. 
Somehow if you look from far, you will not know they are tatoos, most people think they are wound. 
Only when you see closely, or when you ask. 
That is what I obtained at July, however 2 months later.........................


This is my latest tatoo. 
It comes with a pair of wings and a self-motivational quotes. 
"Tough Time Never Last But Tough Mia Does" 
come with a pair wings. 
Got that when I traveled to Bangkok. 
My friend who was going together the trip got hers there too, and customers' reviews are good.
It was in Kaoshan Road. 
A female who doesn't know Thai, look for the tatoo shop alone, gave your idea on how you want tatoo to be done,, lied down in a strange place, start the work. 
If you ask me scare or not? hmmm.. need to be more alert and take the risk, because you are alone. Nevertheless, that was recommended by many people, a certain level of safety is confirmed. 

Unlike my previous tatoo artist, they design for me and advise. So the whole thing is my idea, and not beautified. There lies a possibility for next procedure to make it more appealing. =) 

This is how the whole thing looks like. Length is longer than my palm (my palm is bigger and longer than most ladies).

Compare to the first one, this one more painful. Although inner ankle has more nerves and suppose contributes more to painfulness, but don't know why when coloring the wing was the most painful time. 
It took lesser than 3 hours to finish it, and I finished 2 Chang Beers. In the process I requested for 5 minutes break when I can't take the painfulness, it was almost the end of the process.

hmm... after the tatoo, when i was taking a tuktuk from Kaoshan Road back to Shukumvit. 

Third "First Time"
BUNGEE JUMP

The lowest height in the world, only like 7 floors high. 
Sounds low, but when you are standing at the border, you know you are gonna jump down, you will notice your heart beat that you always ignore.
The whole process is the moment before you decide to jump. 
You know you gonna jump, you know you will be safe. But the moment you post like ready, guts that needed from the moment your brain send a message to the muscle and nerves at your feet to release yourself from standing at the border, and guts that needed to persist the message to fall freely seriously take alot. I presume more the sperms for every spurt. 





When you are tied at your feet, you have to move bit by bit, until the border, looked down. 
"fuck shit....am i going to jump down?" this might be what appear in your mind. 
Then, you thought you are close enough to the border, and yet the helper say..
"keluar sikit! keluar sikit!"
"Omg, keluar sikit straight fall lo! keluar?!!!" I dont know how you will think, but that's my thought at tht moment. 
"keluar sikit!!!"
Untill I feel my half feet were out of the border of the board...I know...no choice and i gotta fucking jump down. 
Without hesitate half a second more, I feel the gravity and seconds later i hanging in the air...... 
as per picture below. 


oh.. this is just another funny picture when we were so concered about the sunlight UV and PA. 

Of course, there are more first time in my year 2013, but above are most significant one, and need some courage to do. 

I think, we are all too busy and tired because of soaking in the high tension society, untill we forgot what we want in life. Or, forgot why we live. 
We live for ourselves, not merely for others. (take note, we do live for others too, but not merely)
"You are too busy being YOU that you have no idea how utterly unprecedented you are." (John Green, The Fault in Our Stars, 2012) 

-end of the thought for now- 
to be cont. 

No comments: