Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally

I was super du-lan of my old pc, because it was infected
so it is very lag, when i was msn
so it is very weak, i not even dare to install new program
so it is very bad, i dun even have microsoft office...i used open office
so...i plan to buy a lap top

i've been planning so long time d, in order to collect the amount, i work at night
Now...i deserved it~~~

finally, i bought it, HP pavillion DV 2. It is not latest model, but its speculation is not too bad..
as a normal user, who donot play game, actually i dun request a very good graphic card; at this stage, perhaps, blogging is quite important for me, listening to songs is a must, watching series drama is never absent in my life, so an entertainment laptop, is cup of my tea!

i've considered so much others brand, the first brand in my list was DELL, second is HP, following is Fujitsu and SONY. But the latter 2 are a bit too expensive which it might over mu budget, if i bought it, the follow months i might need to eat shit! Seriously....S-H-I-T!!!

I never considered Acer, BenQ and Compaq le...Asus?wat is that? is it a brand of laptop??haha! Apple and lenovo-IBM, former one is too expensive, latter one, design no good, and, it is designed for businessman, doesnt it?

---------------F-I-N-A-L-L-Y----------------------------------
Here is my babe~~

simple yet stylish surface, with a small logo, not hard sell-type =p


cool wallpaper, ideally match with a cool person--like me! =p


so after it delivered to me, my frens were thinking,my old pc were be fridge, come on...M i that kinda person who abandon old things when new things came?my dear pc, although u should retired, but u've accompanied me for a long long time, i wont adandon u!!!Dun worry~~

my old pc, with the cute baby~~i dun like kids, but if my kid is look like that, i dun mind to have one~~=p

sometime i m quite proud of myself, buying stuffs for myself, without rely too much on others, im not saying tat i dun rely on others, juz not that much. Actually daddy sponsored abit ~~


funny thins is: honeymilk, Net, Nie....they all keep promoting my laptop in front of a jerk~~the jerk is reli brand conscious and kinda unpredictable... UNPREDICTABLE is not because of the brain, but the attitude. The Jerk can hate someone or prejudiced someone with ridiculous reason...haiz..
o

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

new lappy :P
make him/her a diamond body!

miapatra said...

such a good idea!!!(cite from munhou)

diamond abit too blinky and doesnt suit me la...i juz wat it to be a cool one, no pretty and blinky~~~
=p