Friday, October 24, 2008

gosh......

today ChinaPress,A12. Muslim Females are restricted to be masculine.

I've nothing to say when i read this news. The news said that females dressed like a guy, or talk like a guy. So, the association encourage females to remind themselves that they are female , pls be behaved.

Knowledge is the thing that i lack of, in my whole life time. At this moment, i blame myself why dun equipped myself with more knowledge and sense, because i cannt make a sense of:WhyFEMALES' ATTIREs AND BEHAVIORs are being survaillance, and restrited?

everytime when i express my disatisfaction on this kinda matter, bb Ian Lim first thing will do is eye provoking, followed by scolding, he said: "kiang tiow hor, mai keh kiang"(he means:dun talk like u know many things but actually u know nothing)...k, i just wanna express my feeling and question of being a female should have so much of restriction?

It is not the right time to critique Gov, perhaps, it is never a right time to blame and critique. They have back up, dun u scare u are arrested when u walk home without notification and reason? I scare...

Im lack of knowledge, becasue everytime i will put official religion and Gov together...perhaps, what the O.R suggsted is not related to Gov, but as Cognitive theory said: we've the mindset of who are them and what they will and ought to do;so, automatically they will be linked no matter whatever they did.

so much of bull-shiting, but the question still arousing me~~~

No comments: