Tuesday, November 4, 2008

dare or not dare

I just received an email from my fren, it email's content is about donating a liver to a small pity little girl, she is just 12 years old, n she has been stopped frm school 5 months d..
when was i doin when i was 12? although not traveling the world but i can run and jump, and get trophy n metal for athelete activities, but pity her, lying on the bed, waiting some one to giv her a hand, thus she can survive...

after a while, i was thinking to donate my liver--the email was sent one week ago, should be all right... but after i key in the phone number, i dare not to press the "CALL" button...
lotta questions pop out in my mind: what is the consequences after donated the liver? can i still pursue my dream? can i play "bumpgy jump" in the future? can i wear bikini again if the scars left on my abdoment? how if after i donate i gotta stay in hospital for days? then i couldnt catch up my study n business--i mean academic thingie.

I called daddy, he said he support me to do that, but who is gonna take care of me after the operation? i think the girl's family will bare the bills, but they will not make nuorishment for me rite?

ooooooooooooooo.............in the end, still i dare not to make the call, i scare if i giv them an empty hope...i dun wanna be the jerk who gives hopes n take away the hope...


girl, sorry ...this old lady dare not to risk her future....
wishing you, get some one reli baik hati to donate his/her liver to you.
all the best.

No comments: