Wednesday, November 19, 2008

incomprehensible

I heard from net about something happen in my intern company, the main character is a guy called: "Ndrow". He is elder than me onli 1 year, which means he is 22. but he drive volvo, he is very confident like nothing can defeat him,as i knwo he comes from a very rich family,his uncle is ranked top as wealthy man in Penang. concluded: he is very rich .

when first see him, first impression was: can he??
coz my boss said he is very capable, he handled a lot events and he followed the mobile library which done in a ship and the ship is moving all around the world.

in the few months time working with him, honestly he doesnt give me a comfortable feel. I think he is over confident, and he is not a GOOD one.

how to say......i was too idiot, seem too good to be bullied...i always feel like he is cheating me and find advantages from me, what funny is: nothing he can get from me. i dun look pretty yet not rich as him.
so i started stay away from him.


during few weeks we work outstation, i can tell he is not a ethic people, frm the way he handle things, what he did and the stories he tell

but what good happen to him was: he courted our promoter who look nice,pretty, pure etc...
this fella show he is very love the gal at first, after some time, which not very long, this fella said he got her precious, well...should know what is the precious i refer here...what cums to my mind was: take care...


quite a long time i didnt heard about him. the recent story was: he tried to fraud my company, not only that, he spread rumors about my colleague,something bad and malicious...

detail, im not goin to tell more....My mind is like stuck there. he is onli elder than me 1 year, he is just a 22 year old guy, what makes a 22 year old guy do such lot of unethical things?

well....make money, this is one of the ways...
business, always unethical...
should anyone transform to be unethical one just because of MONEY??

No comments: