Sunday, November 9, 2008

whose fault?

Heard from a fren who jus broken up with gf, he likes, he wishes, he hopes, and he wanted his wife is not a type of strong woman, should not work outside, should saty at home, take care of kids.
reason being is, he wants his kids grow up in a healthy environment that has love form father and mother, he doest want to see he and his wife working, but ignore the kids...he said he is sad when he knows his ex is a strong-woman-to-be...

ok, link to my part... im not sure if im strong but i wil never let myself weak. I dun wanna staying home, take care of kids, waiting husband come back, give money regularly every month...this is kinda insecure life, for me... since the case in my house, men are no longer reliable human-being, so i rather believe my self. of course sometime i hope to get shield and protection from someone i care and i love... few times BB lim complained that he hates me works... he said when i work, when i concentrate, he will be totally ignored. So when i listen to my fren, regarding his simple wish of --he works, she stays--and after listen to his reason, i started to revise my mission and perception. how is the outcome? nope...im stil stick to my principle. who is right who is wrong?nah~~~

should be my characteristic or xperiences, i hate people beat female, i mean, i hate a guy if he beat female...i once hate my dad, because i saw he slap my mum, n me...when i ask them try to calm down. my face, is no longer precious. My mum always slap me, when i was secondary school, or even secondary school. My family story, is not as what we perceived how a family should be but yet it is not as worse as what we watched from movie,drama. I HATE PEOPLE USE VIOLENCE, HATE PEOPLE AGGRESIVE. i dun rmb when is the last time my mum slap me, i think shoud be end of year 2006. Everytime she slap me, i have a strong feeling of attack her. so, i duno since when i hate people slap me,and hate people use violence. I warn BB lim, no return once he slap me. everything has a cause and a consequence, i was growing up in this environment of facing financial problem, violence problem, so my mind tend to be more complicated. but whose fault? tough n realistic were embodied with me, from the experiences.

I hate people not respect me, too...my mum, throw things at floor, she wans me to pick it up and bring to somewhere else, why throw it on floor? why cant just pass to me, or out it on table? i will take it. WHY WHY WHY??? since then, i HATE people not respecting me. I hate people shout at me, yield at me, because they dun respect me, as what my mum did, shout. Verbal communication can be done by using speaking, but why someone wans to use the way of shouting???????????????
yes, YH LIM, im refering to u. Why cannt u speak to me like normal u speak to someone else? every time u shut at me, i was like teling softer to u, hope that u can calm down, but every time what the fucking tone u used is increase the volume even when i trying hard to control my anger speaking soft to u, it is absofuckinglutely piss me off. Im really really sick of it...
whose fault??? u hav ur reason of gone mad shouting at me, and i have my own reason of hating u shout!

No comments: