Sunday, November 2, 2008

W-A-T-A-H-H-H

gosh~~ald November, in a wink time...what did i do i the past 10 months ya? perhaps there are something valueble~
**************************************************************************
last friday i went station one which near by my area, we ordered beer, and captured some photos, wtf of my face look damn chubby,think twice....><..i've put on weight again
c my face, like a crap!

this is a reward for my effort on putting weight
hrm...actually everytime after take liquor, i mean anything with alcohol, the next morning sure i gotta 'laosai' one, so the next morning, 8 sumthing, i cannt stand the heavy metal rock band in my stomach, they rock inside my body; i rock inside my canopy-haha, i mean toilet =.=''
the next day after my drinking session, actually i gotta work, but~~~since work is something not funny yet essential, why not we make it not funny but reward-able?
actually i've been looking for a watch very long time ago, since there is some budget left frm my laptop, so~as below>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Nice??actually the (L) is quite nice too, but it is too formal.
left: RM 498, Right:RM448

Net n BB Lim said left one better....
Left: RM 358; Right:Ibid

Ibid.
Left: RM 398; Right: RM 498
U know wat...i've ben visited 2 shops, one is pavilion, one in Lot 10...i tried all above in Lot 10, sorry ya-to the salesperson who served me...i didnt buy frm u~
******************************************************************

Lastly--which means ytd-Sunday, 2nd Nov 2008
i bought 3 watches in a day, from 2 shops...COST ME A LOT!!! this months damn poor d....good punishment of spending too much, good effort of diet...

deng deng deng deng!!!i bought Solvil from city chain, DKNY n Hush Puppies from TANGS
my mum sure kill me if she knows it

this is a damn nice watch! frm DKNY, similiar with one of model i wear above, but this one has diamond--i mean crystal la...
RM548


MR BB LiM, happy?
what a weird face><>
like doing modeling only~haha
ahla, although look damn la~
Up: Solvil, Down: DKNY


from left: Solvil, HP, DKNY
"it took up my wallet space"although they dunot ride a plane
haha...my dudes, u got what i mean...?


illustration might be diff with real item, illustration juz for photographic purpose
haha
just SS la--Siok Sendiri



wah sheh---ok la, it is just self-satisfaction.As same to all photos below...for SS





































No comments: