Tuesday, April 7, 2009

reinforcement of the thought,-NO!!!!!!!

I like kids, i like babies, when they are not crying...

I will gone mad if a kids keep crying--on the intention of getting something they wan have but adult not allow--


Since when I dont like kids..? when i saw my nephew tear my idol's poster into two...my idol, was WON BIN- a korea artist, i was attracted by his charming smile=p My room, pasted few naked guy's posters...Beckham, Won Bin, Edicson...
Clearly remember, i was busying with my SPM exam, but auntie brings her children to my house. The youngers one, the KILLER who torn my poster, just learnt how to walk, but she is super notti....push the chair all over my house, it is noisy, she climb to my bed and her hand was holding my WonBin, i sensed the threat once i get it to my room---i know she was goin to tear my poster!


'''Kunnnnnnn, Dooooooooooont----"

"chiiiaaaaa..."

my poster torn into 2

before she did it, she turn bvack her head to me, show a cute smile...

T.T----she just killed my Won Bin.........

since then, i know if i have kids @#%&^(&)))#$#@#@!$#^&^


I gave myself alot of reasons, actually is excuses not to have child.

Within this few years, my thought changed abit, maybe i should have my own child???

But just now, i read an email....it is about a mother who pregnant triples.

below is her photo, of how her stomach looks like after gave birth...



WAH!!!!!!!!

i just cannt imagine if all these effort of giving birth stamped on my kyte...

If im a guy, i feel disgusting when see these.....

for my kyte's sake.....i dun feel i wana pregnant...

thought might change, but for now--NONONONONONONO---


1 comment:

Kei said...

NONONONONOOOoooooo~~~~~
u shud change ur mind...haa! seriously~~~~ ;P
nt as ugly + disgusting as u thought de la.. >.<