Friday, April 3, 2009

apperception

Apperception, what a old yet long ignored word for me
i use to do it all the time, few years ago. Recently,this few years, it is a busy life. I dun have much time to stop by beside the road and appercep something, perhaps is not walk as much as last time?

Apperception, it cum bak this few months, after my advanced diploma. I got a little more time as compare to during my collage time. Espeacially this few months i work, travel go and back to puchong, im free enouh to think, explore my thinking.

when i cross the road, sometime i dare not to cross it, cause there are too many cars, actually, i can. What i've apperceived? Chance will not wait u if u dun take a step, as the car will not let u cross the road if u dun make the first step. U can either stand there, wait untill no car; or u hav to take a risk to cross the road, but be carefull, be smart. If u keep waiting the chance cum over u, sorry, no such thing, u hav to grap the oppoirtunity, but have to be smart.

In the LRT, everyday, i met alot of poeple, some of them without basic polite, cut Q; some of them( like me) juz wait when until it is ur turn. But be displined, the outcome will be lost chance to get it, so sometime hav to use a little bit of tricks to get to wat u wan, but please be ethical-using tricks is not ethical, but dun be tricky in a harmful way.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today when i take bus, goin to work, an auntie scold me, because she tot i wana cut Q. Cum on.....i hav plenty of time as compare to u, old auntie, u think i cannt wait juz a few minutes? i have better physique than u, u think i cannt stand for the whole journey which is merely 30+++ minutes? she scold, she use big gesture ask me stand behind, just behind her, there were onli she n me in the Q. I was thinking to keep quite, but her responce make me did once 'not respect to folk'--i speak in a non-polite way, not in a good tune: her respond, i think, was an embarass one.

I JUST WANT TO ASK THE STAFF SOMETHING, AUNTIE!!!(Auntie spoken in a louder tone)

her respond, i think, was an embarass one.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: