Tuesday, April 21, 2009

choose either one. UK or Bro?

I was trembling, and im worring. Rarely eating become tasteless, i ate the sandwich just for feeding starving stomach. To be frankly, im trembling and feel scare/ worry since yesterday nite untill..now.

Yesterday he called, i can tell the unusuall everytime he calls. It must be related to monetory matter. I lent few times, few hundred, few hundred, few hundred. This time, he requires more, he requests more. 3.5 k.......i lent, this morning i transfered to him.

just now he called again
"姐。。。你一定要幫我。。。"
"又怎么了?"
"bla bla bla...這次要4.5k。。。”

I stunt a while, how to help?????4.5 k....
added with the amount he not yet return to me, it is more than 8k......
3-4 k, i still can fly UK even he didnt return, but this time, 8 k......
My heartbeat was faster than normal it does.
Without this 8k...for sure my UK plan have to be terminated.
My Bali dream, my Taiwan trip...all gotta be on hold...

i was lying on the bed, energyless, spiritless...
I started to analyze the problems of lending him or dont.
but no matter, that amount, for sure i will lend him. just becoz he is my brother.

if he didnt return, worse come to worst, i sacrify the chance fly over UK; if i dint help,who knows i might lose a brother, my only brother............

'what cums up must cums down'....
everything has a solution, wat different is the price of the solution...

2 comments:

Jing ♫≈♪~♫♪ said...

how come so big amount~
wont hinder u go uk ba??
hope so~~
anything share wif us when we go kl..
tough mia alwz can defeat all challenges~~

Dreamer said...

You are really a good elder sis, you are rite, brother must be helped, not only for short term but oso for long term oso wor...