Thursday, May 14, 2009

像風一樣的時間


finally today is my last day working in Puchong, Binary college, which mentioned in previous blog--a terrible place where sunlight directly comes in to the booth, thus my skin tone had became 2 tones darker, and look like not shining anymore. When i first start the job i was thinking when will the hell of the suffer time goin to be spent at here end? as time goes by, today, is the end of the hell of the suffer time, and my date of heading to UK is approaching, only 13 days left. I'm not that kinda homesick, no worry of im missing home there, what i worry is another period of suffer time goin to be spent there. Everyday assignment wil reali drive me crazy man!!!!! OMG


now, thinking deeply, at first i saw my working place, i had the same though of OMG too, dun i? haa, same theory applied, 3 months later i will recall what im thinking now, and sigh: time flies....

and after 3 months, i ahve to start my career, new life of working. GOOD BYE MY FUNNY STUDY TIME, I LOVE YOU.

1 comment:

weipeow said...

nice illustration