Sunday, May 31, 2009

new life, new measurement

Although myself was feeling hard to leave, but as time flies, the day was there and i ald aboarded, flied, stayed and now stayng in uk liverpool. everythin i've adjusted very soon, like their timing, which slower than malaysia 7 hours, thier weather, which colder than genting, wind stronger than Genting, imagine when u feel cold yet wind blowing towards u strongly, speedy..yea, u will know the feel. And their food, frens know me, will know that im nt reli like fast food, fried food as if im healthy-eating-habit-advocater XD, i dun like all fastfood-styled food, ready made food which selling in market, the rest is all right. My eating habit is simple, anything feed me full will do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
today is sunday, i went church this morning, simply just to kill my time and get to know more people. Im like this, wat the point of goin somewhere new but remain the old culture? Been here nid to adapt to their culture,i mean the way they speak. For God's sake, im manage to listen what they said, but when someone talk to me it would be wuite difficult, mabe the one speaking on the stage use mic, voice is louder, when someone is talking to me i cant reli get the pronounciation? maybe, i duno..

the priest? i wonder how to name him, he is not wearing gown, but he is the dai lou in a church, the name is start with Pxxxxx la..He said, life is about perspective, everything is about perspective, you wan to view something BIG, then the value of it is big,and when u lose it you feel pain, and vice versa.
It is right, his word reinforce my mind set, where lose n win is not a crucial thing, gain n lose must be a balance, you won get anything, but whenu lose somethig, u will gain sumtign bak. When u view the thing small, u will not feel that pain even if you are reli pain. You got me? it sounds so philosophic....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wrenched my arn few days back, untill now, it is stil pain, i cant use my left hand to squeeze my wet washed cloth, i can even hold the things that fal down from my cupboard, it sounds serious rite? yea, i know it, but i cant find traditional massage oil....wat i can do, is let it recover slowly...i wont use myleft hand that much until it is recover.
sorry tissue, let u worry le..
sorry deardear, let you wory too.

there are another few months time here, n i know i gota miss here a lot...^^

No comments: