Tuesday, June 30, 2009

L-U-C-K-Y

sometimes i'd rather alone, weird ppl i am. yea, i am.
but to be alone, you could find ur own space, within the small space u can think alot,watever shit u wan, u think.
So, sometimes i walk alone, shop alone.
today, i shop alone, again. Not typical shopping, but juz buying some stuffs, like food....grocery.
another reason makes me shop alone is, after dinner i feel very full, and yet dun wan to sit down, coz it contributs to tummy!

when i back from tesco, many tings flash through my mind, good and bad, happy and sad.
AT THIS MOMENT.....it started rainning....><
i was carrying 2 big bags, quite heavy...
and suddenly, wind blow from my back, with rains together, it is freezing at tat moment, but the wind blowing me from back........
suppose i should feel bad of raining when u r alone carrying tings going back, but i dont. I laugh.

Adult, need to responsible for what they have chosen and done-- just as i went shop alone, at nite, altough the sky is bright, i choose it, so when rainign, i cant blame, i know it might rain one...but i insist to go, so?

there is always a way out, as the wind blown me from back, eventually it was pushing me moving forward from my back^^ but soon, it is gone. i knwo when im in trouble there must be a way out, as i always tell my fren, everyting has a solution, but it is depends on how much u wan to pay for the solution. maybe someone pop put to help, as the wind blow me frm behind, but i cant depends on the HELP forever, if the wind doesnt dissapear, kip on blowing, it might cause problem for others; same ting, if i rely on the help, it might not a good thing for thigns around.

In the end, before i reach home, it was still raining, but, i saw a rainbow^^

6 comments:

the WiND said...

yeah the wind is owes blowing,
hope u don get freezed by it.
same as to the Wind, blowing and pushing fr behind, dono whether isit pushing too hard? sory if its...
anyway, everything let it be natural, 顺其自然~~ ^^
nice rainbow...

derique said...

To Wind:
MCB.. tat day u almost push me to the mid of the road...

U not only make me freezed and almost take my life!!

plz la.. aim those not much hair de...

thx...

ps: yes ah!! thx Mia.. finaly i can talk to Wind...

the WiND said...

harr...???

miapatra said...

to wind, u nvr push me too hard, even if yes, it is for my own sake,im sure u wont bother others' matter if u dun care of the one.THX ^^

n derique, he is hte one tt i mentioned, always got alot of funny yet weird ideas,a talented but humble guy~haha, read his blog u'll know....
Derique, no nid thx...u make me always laugh of my ass also~

the WiND said...

oo...
i recall who liao.. LOL~
too hard oso muz tell, sakit ma.. hhahaa! no thx between double W..;)

nice to meet u Derique, sory to push u to the mid of the road ya.. hahaaa!

derique said...

haha... nice to meet u Wind...