Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Real or Fake

Just had a chat with weixiang, i said my image spoiled becoz i smoke, hrm..i dun use to act like wat a IDEAL girl that everyone perceives, yea, from younge until now, i dun reli act like a GIRL.
I said: doesn't matter, this is the REAL ME.

Actually when i said this, i was stunt a while. REAL me? since when real me is accociated with being a SMOKER? i have no idea...Those who just know me, what they saw is my real image? how about my old frens in ipoh? supose that is the real me wat...

Think a while, ME in ipoh, and ME that just turn to be smoker, both are REAL me, just the one in front of Ipohian, will not smoke, tats all, im still talk loudly , im still emo sometimes, im still make jokes of people. Instinct of myself, will nt change, as increasing of age, experiences, exposure, remain the old me means never change never improve, ain't it good of keep on evoluting?

yea, frenssss...i smoke. i know it is kinda dissapointed. I know there are much activities to do rather than smoke, anyway, i smoke. I promise myself, not to turn myslef to be a regualr smoker, although this few day i smoked 2 packs in 3 days, i claim there are sometigns happened cause me smoke that much (i just feel super bad luck in this few months); 3rd pack, is on the way to be finshed.

Real or Fake, Mia--is Mia forever. Im Gemini, thought changing bt personality is not.

1 comment:

DunHill said...

Dunhill都唔收你啊!
Dunhill唔钟意你食烟!

DunHill DunHill Dun 嚣 Me..

hahah...其实嘛讲紧自己 -.-"