Friday, August 28, 2009

A dinner and a touched moment

this is my first time cooking in England. It is not because i don't know, but i don't want.
i cooked alot back in my house, bored of it, somemore it's been few years staying outside, i really really...use to "cincai" eat ald.

of cause i didn't cook all, juz one of it is prepared by me. i just clear here clean there, cut this minced that, and tried this ate that... =p
Hai-Nan chicken

Sze-chuan chai


bean sprout
onion egg


mix vege
minced pork with egg

chili with lemon????


fried rice

full- table......
this is my 4th or 5th time eat rice. i mean "RICE"
what i eat usually?
milk+ cookies
bread
potato
choco
vege
mee......just like that
San took her speaker play music when 7 of us (6 in out house+jason) having rich dinner
Serene suddenly mentioned first day we left Malaysia, carrying heavy luggage
feeling of that day leaving was filled my thought.
everyone said they feel to cry, some said they cried.
i was keep quiet, look like i didn't feel to cry.
tell u. i did.
suddenly, two of us cried... they said time pass very fast........
ya... i feel so.
3 months. things changed. style changed. everything changed.
soon, i'll be back to Malaysia. that is a new journey of my life. How will it look like? roughly i have a picture. Of cause i do hope to get a better future as everyone does.
' Don't ever lose lose faith in your own confidence'
someone said this to me when i was down.

hope this works to everyone, not only me.
For all my watevermates, good luck.



No comments: