Thursday, August 20, 2009

new goal, but don't know when it can be executed...


Baby boy
永遠永遠手牽手
一步兩步一起走
永遠永遠要記得
我們要一起生活
不管晴天的時候
不管下雨的時候
不放開手到永久
我們要一起生活


oooh,I've been travelin on this road too long, Just tryin find my way back home, The old me's dead and gone, Dead and Gone, oooh,I've been travelin on this road too long, Just tryin find my way back home, The old me's dead and gone, Dead and Gone


我就是这样 天马行空的磁场
或许你还不习惯 我在等你变成拍档
我就是这样 注定和你不一样
谢谢你欣不欣赏 我的风格是限量


I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again


I really miss those moments
although it was tiring
although it is really pek cek when facing negro
although it is boring
at least, it hels to kill alot freetime

now......

aiks....

seems.................time to look for a new one

everytime when listen the super classic ringtone "ring ring...ring ring...", it doesn't make me have a feel to answer the call...
p/s:I want a new phone! Those are my ringtones few months back =p

Just a thought,ok?