Sunday, August 16, 2009

miss you-dearest

"We go taiwan for our trip".
im proud to tell my fren im goin to go Taiwan, and going to save an amount of money to go
plan changed.
I was told not to go Taiwan.
"I wana to Gui-ling"
haa....not really feel to go those places le....
then, I back to Kl for my study

a very long time din't go back home, even when i back in Ipoh, you are not there.
my room, become my onli space, last time you were sleeping beside me, we talk something bad of my mum, talk something of my ambition, you give opinion on my thought.
sorry to say, sometimes your thought is a bit kolot la....
how can i accept "just to be like that"?
now, no more...you dint sleep with me.
I afraid, we have not much chance to sleep together

I'm nearly crazy, brain overloaded, stressed out like duno wat.
suddenly, you face come to my mind.
I miss You
so i called you
it is expected i've to repeat on what i said, 1- signal problem, 2- you are in a noisy market, 3- you cant really hear...

"end of the year im goin to Taiwan with my frens"


"Taiwan is not interesting one..many of my frens came back and regret of going there..."

"we are young people, we can enjoy there"

"trust me, it isn't fun...i was just discussed with Tein-tein gu-gu, she is interested to go HongKong, we go HongKong la..."

"erm...." (im thinking my budget)

"I wanna have a trip when im still able to do that. Few more years later i duno if i still can walk, now i always feel pain on my leg"
Im stunt a while.....how if popo cant walk anymore? even i have bundles of cash like Kenneth, i cant have a trip wit her.

"ok then, you ask gugu when she wans to go, i'll be going too"

Actually it is really take almost all of my saving if i go both place, and i might not to go SG to find my dream that soon. What's more important?

"you can find money anytime, but time flies never 'rewind' ", "especially when you miss a chance to be together with someone you love, deep from you heart", "you gonna regret the rest of you life"


so, i'd rather to delay of pursuing my dream and what i want for temporary, if the chance and thing determined to be mine, it is mine. It is just two months to be delayed, if like that the chance will go away too, fine, it is not mine.

I miss you, too.

popo, miss you so much.
im still remember the first time i meet you in KL, in my study life
Im gonna take more pictures with you
you are always cute like a kid.
I'm always love to lean on you shoulder
but you lean on the sofa....
popo, i love you, i miss you.

No comments: