Saturday, April 17, 2010

luck- seh....

by seeing the title LUCK-SEH...sounds like something good things happened on me, LUCK what...
If you know cantonese or chinese dialects, then you will know LUCK SEH means---did something embarrassing.
v
see the picture, spot me? 
the one looking at the floor with purple dress, black legging. 

this was happened at my company's national annual dinner, i'm part of the committee, but not as devoted as the rest. When the emcee announced committees to go up on the stage, I was following the rest going up. When I was on the way to the stage, I saw people around were those top management in the team...swt...I was shouting in my heart: oh my god! you silly girl...
 but what to do, i was already on the way up, turn and go down the stage is another silly action! 
act like very proud, hit five with everyone on the stage, clapped hands, then go down the stage with an embarrassing face was what I did. 
Lucky was my bosses and seniors all said no problem, not an issue. but personally i was really.....luck-seh. 

3 comments:

petzes said...

Nice pose walking down the stage =)

F.TARD said...

hahahahahahahha......
sory but i cant stop luffing lk a F-tard!!! >.<

nitex babe~~

miapatra said...

Oh Peter.....is u...XD
I cant trace who is Peter because the blog is canceled or something when i click on your name. XD