Saturday, April 24, 2010

One Night Stand

Shock and excited to read when see the title? I have a habit, a real weird habit of using what ever thing I glimpsed at to be title. i'm listening to a song- Daniel Powter- Free loop, the title is mentioned in the lyric, so.....
Ok,please proceed to reading. 



Life won't change until you've made a move, same to fat. 
I'm thinking to use 'same old same age' as title, but it is not a truth, i'm making changes, at least, i'm take initiative to change.  

Sometimes i'm really angry with myself of being careless. you know how it feels? 
You already remind yourself in the heart, already checked the things that you gonna to do, already.....You thought you've done it. You thought things are settled. In the end, you realized, you were told...things are not going this way.  o.0

We should have own secret,don't we? 
So that's all for this. next I'm gonna show how life is going.

With my colleague. Don't you feel the chicken and charsiew look familiar? They just appeared in my post few days ago.  


That is a song with lyrics "what hurt the most was being so close", by Rascal Flats- what hurt the most. Absolutely correct. The guy closest with you hurt you the most. 
how does it relate to this photo? Do you think you use a gadget with care, then the technological product won't spoil? I spent thousand over to buy a phone 18 months ago, after 2 or 3 months, it had problem, until last month, the phone protested its determination of wanted to be kept in drawer with idiotic action, it doesn't functions well as a basic phone, I can't even make a call - ERROR CONNECTION every time when i attempt to call people. I don't make call for fun okay? i can't find any reason to keep it. 
There were a lot stories after this which I feel lazy to describe, the end result was i bought a new phone. 
I was telling my friend :I dont feel any excitement of owning a new phone. which is true. I don't feel any, until now. I hope this could accompany me for a long time.


Lastly, I'm listening to music, music that accompanied me the most in another side of the globe. i thought i got back to the place with big wind and cold weather.
I realize i can't use word to describe the place anymore, perhaps at this moment only. Hopefully it isn't because of feel faded away. I'm moving on, but wishing to bring the memories with me. 
It is always in the top of the list, in my notes of happiness.

再不堪回首的,曾经也是快乐和值得珍惜的回忆。

1 comment:

PigLet said...

cheers~for loving the place that give us the most wonderful memories ^^