Wednesday, February 18, 2009

sg trip--summary---fun one

I’ve been suffered few days since that day I spoke to him, so I waited very long time to go sg for whatever purpose.

Friday, 6th Feb 2009

Morning had a training at Maxis center, after gone through the training was ald 1++, then Jason and me rush to bus station bought 2 tickets, before v went bus station, we’re looking for money changer to change money, gosh----RM1000 get SGD 400 onli…T_T.

I was in the bus, but my heart was suffering for the one leaving in KL, and yet thinking for the trip in sg~ few important persons are there^^

We reached there about 9pm…

p/s: my telcom service was terminate a day before I went sg, cannt make call, cant even reply someone’s msg><

Saturday, 7th Feb 2009

First day in sg---we went east course(is it the right name?) for roller blade, it is just like skating, but skating feel cold, roller blade feel hot and. I can feel my clumsy when roller-blading, when I saw others like flying, I learn them too, luckily not fell down. ha! But Jason fell, and trapped in between ants and plants….After that we had a drink at McD café….Alex is a notti big boy…keep shoot me with the Bee…and shout ‘Give me a Bee….’><

these are the photos that we took during roller blade^^



Yes!!! we are 4 rangers~~~



series of MIA act cute...kinda precious..haha

since GO MOBILE Ho1, im like always act cool, but actually im cool, dun i? (BLEK)

if u can...see it clearly...Jason's leg..cacat d...haha. actually we tried very hard to remain the pose.

We went Double O at night, hrm….is a normal one, but the music quite special, it was 80s music, like –‘Together’, ‘dancing queen’, ‘mamma mia’….hardly heard few modern song, made me feel high~~something special was, each song has its own hand sign^^ if regular clubbers will know the hand signs, but I was first time there…too bad, I cant follow them. Yeah! The liquor there damn cheap!

SO before club, sure we have to.....do a big business, i mean make up n dressing up!


Im acting pro- to help ying rui put eye liner...hope i did it well la~~

well, it is a crucial part of choosing match cloth and nice hair do...but i didnt make hairdo, too over le~~~see the clock , alomost ten le!

clubbers of the nite; spirits of the light~ front: Jason 2nd row, L-R: Sherine, Junn, Dewei, Alex, Rui, Shin, Me(Mia) 3rd row, L-R: Yexiang, Alvin

Re-union of 3D-Angels

Angels: Sexy Shin, Cool Mia, Elegant Rui


3D angels gathered. this name is given by Jason's sister aka 2nd brother.

never absent if clubbin---see my mounth: like sotong saja....Rui a Rui, i've taken ur name le..haha

Funniest scene in the club; Dewei demon ready to be taken by Cool Mia, but this doesn’t look cool on Mia…



we take turns to be each mum???so she is innocent mum, and im sly mum

3D angels gathered, name is given by Jason's sis aka 2nd bro.

Again, Rui and Me play les game….again…Alex told something funny, because we made a circle one of us danced inside the circle, we will pull someone in the circle inside. Those who duno we were 1 gang standing outside the circle, waiting us to pull them in…haha

Sunday, 8th Feb 2009

Today is a boring one, at first we wana go Sentosa, but lazy to go leh,….so we went Orchard shopping le…suddenly I think of my auntie in Sg…after gave her a call, she ask me to her house. I ald long time din find her le..so I decided to visit her. I’ve no phone, but still insist to go.

That day was 15 of Chinese new year…after xian xiang’ only go bak, but it was ald 12++ le…Helen ah yi, I miss u.


Monday, 9th Feb 2009

Rui and Shin had class at Monday until 5, I decided to find xiao qi, who’s been long working there….i nvr see her 2 years le…hrm..gain quite a lot weight huh~~~she treat me and Jason eat le….Jason…tsk tsk tsk..hope to see u soon, xiao qi.

After that? We went Bugis meet kaiji, Rui’s school is over there too…hrm…first time see him after that time clubbing lo^^ an excited one=p

At nite we went sing K le….we din talk much le~~both paiseh…haha!!! 30 SGD le….original plan was goin Safari one…never mind, the K was an enjoy one!!! We sing quite a lot of songs---Classic of the nite, as below…..

×愛無力-潘嘉麗

×失戀無罪-Allin

×我就是這樣-劉力揚

×傻瓜就是我-王雪娥

×天天夜夜-F.I.R

× 為你而活-神木與瞳

(天天夜夜+為你而活 Mia feat Kaiji)


Tuesday, 10th Feb 2009

Tmr gonna bak Kl le, it makes me totally no mood….

We went sentosa, take quite a lot photos^^

so......let the photo speak ba......


actually im the one who ask Rui take this photo...erm, i think i was doin innocent expression..?Shin's laughing, wat a contrast...


do re mi..mi re do....i seldom take photo, but with them sure i will take alot photos..since they've been gone, my photo captured becum lesser n lesser...



- - - - - - -



-- - - -- -- - - - --- - -
proven wat?? all like posers saja..




this reminds me some advertisement~~~


this is the funniest among all...look dramatic rite?


-
-
-
-
-
--
-



all photos shown actually go tru lotta faillure...



-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-

this is the evidence of we gamble in a public place....illegal, but we did that




--------------------------------------------------

i was snapping picture of myself, but someone behind me and captured me...is it hinting in realisic we should always beware od around too????螳螂捕蟬,黃雀在后。。。



良辰美景。。。。哈哈


this is I-phone, not I-touch, ok?
it is a funny story, Shin was explaining with the silliness she did>


someone said this look like SM, some said i jump very high...actually his back was sweaty><


First meal of the day----McD...i ate 3 times McD in 1 week......principle broken again...then oni i realized sometimes people need to compromise with reality...


S-E-X-Y series

Wana try in between???


trying to be sexy but failure..


Sia siad i dun hav sexy body o...
but i hav nice butt!


i ask ying rui take one, but all spontaneously taken also, not acting...=p



actually i duno when does this photo being taken, so spontaneous! haha

this is a funny one, everytime it makes me laugh like idiot~~~

wow...who say im slim??show u the prove..see the tummy le?

this is the weirdest....funniest...true...see my hand's extra freshhhhh, see shin's toungue, see Jason's ....hair....


after that....after all above, it's time to leave....before leave, we still take photo


a cool one....


Then? We went Hanabi which near by City Hall, it is a Japanese buffet , included tax all that, SGD40 ~but, it is worth! Becoz the service really good, they served whatever we order from the menu, can be advantage or disadvantage—we no nid to walk around to get foods, but someone serve… can be good or bad la..


Y-U-M-M-Y



see the couple...haha. i ve worse with me, but not post it here^^


after whole day under sunlight, what ever powder on face also peeled le...pale face here...haha



Wednesday, 11st Feb 2009

Omg…..last day leaving sg….gotta travel bak kl le..before go bak, we meet with Kaiji again^^

On the way bak, it rains….the rains remind me of the annoying matters in KL…

Finally reach kl, once reach..received his call><…..

And I bought something that I not suppose to consume…

人。。。就是在心煩意亂的時候做一些傻事。。。


1 comment:

Jing ♫≈♪~♫♪ said...

Is east coast~~
Bee... ??? LOLS xD
Miaaa!!
I just smoke alone~~ if u're here then gud leee... miss u babe~~