Friday, February 20, 2009

pity me...

Finally, i started work at 16th Feb, at Puchong Binary college,from 10am-5pm...
it should be an easy task, but we nid to keep demo phones everyday, bring it home and bring it back to working place...kinda dangerous...u know wat....i take public transport.
journey as below...

- take cab/bus from my living place to LRT station

- from the station to Bangsar

-working partner fetch me to Puchong
-
-
-
- back from Puchong to LRT station

-LRT station to WM station

-take cab/ bus again

see! how far and tiring! it takes 2 hours travel to there, 1 half hour travel frm there...
transportation cost me RM 9-RM 15........WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it doesn't matter, coz if not working, no income~~since working now..i think it worth it....at least earn my flight ticket to UK^^



well~~~talk about my working environment----

only 4 alphabets....

S-U-C-K

plus few more alphabets....
T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E
-

-

-


H-O-T
-
-
-
S-U-N-N-Y
-
-
-



see the booth!!!! see the sunlight!!!!!!
once i arrived, automatically sweating.....



See the SUNLIGHT!!!!!



SUNLIGHT AGAIN!!!!!




the worst thing is........a lots air-cons there!!!the box of air-con,can u imagine how hot is that!!!!

somemore my shirt is RED, the booth decoration is RED, my hair is RED......whole environment is like in MICROVEN ....................heating heating heating ah..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........!!!!!!!!!.......

i think later o sooner i will get sick becoz of workoing under this situation ...

錢難賺。。。


鬼叫你窮啊, 頂硬上啊。。。

No comments: