Sunday, February 1, 2009

the young and childish me


today(Friday,29/1) i had a gathering with primary skul-mate at Moven-Peak
Yeemun, Heeboon, Wengfatt, Cherie, Lemon, Meimei, Men, VV and me


At first i dun feel to go, there are 10 years we din meet with each other, im kinda worry of the situation, will the gathering full with embarrassment? but finally, i went, coz i can’t find a reasonable excuse to let myself not goin.


we talk a lot, whatever shit that regarding to primary skul time, we keep think of if there is any classmate that we missed of, v talk about each love story in primary skul---i mean puppy love~~everyone still rmb I like yeemun><. Well...it is not a shame to claim the ancient truth. haha
Thru the gathering, i get to knw, how naughty i was~ what I left I their mind~ n wat i did...



  1. I throw the sanitary pad on table when Yitseng(a quite notti guy) keep asking and laughing on us--ya, they were curious on gals who turning to ladies, my action—throwing sanitary pad, coz Yitseng, the one who ask and eating--spew rice...(I dun rmb he spewed, but i do rmb i did that...)


  2. i chased guys when they laugh at me. they run into toilet and assume i didnt go in. but...things are always out of ur assuming and expectation...I went into toilet, and scare the one who juz started to pee, he keep his xxxx immediately ..hahaha!!! i dun rmb this lo ..LOL


  3. i was big sister, rude, fat, tomboy, notti, noisy, big size..In short, din look like a gal. for gal, i was like big sister; for guy, i was a boy.


  4. i was active in performing--singing, dancing(dance???i dun rmb, prz....), story telling....


  5. i ask teacher not to punish those who din bring their exercise, while lemon din bring.


  6. i was very fierce><...m i?????


  7. i was super talkative!!!! make lotta noise~~


  1. -- we were cane by teachers...hahahahahahha



haha!!! There is one thing I din tell. a boy-looked-gal felt hurt when seeing her liked one, like someone else, and sent the gal card, every frens of the boy-looked-gal received card frm their admirer, but the gal, help her like one deliver card to her fren...T_T<> =p


v talked about something interesting happen last time. We were the best class in school, in attitude, co-curriculum, and academic. When we reached skul, clas not yet started, whole class read aloud vocab, poem, idiom, phrase that given by teacher. Whole class were either choir member (歌咏) or band member, so once there were any performances, our class had no student while others classes having class.
--- i recall something, my mum not allow me to attend funeral, but as a band member, we might sent to attend ,play some music. I lied to my mum, forgotten what excuse I used, to ask her send me to school earlier, actually I was working as a team--to attend the funeral with my band-mates.---


I tot i rmb many things in primary school, in fact, I’ve forgotten alot...huh...old d, it is like that .I just wonder, if there is any chances to gather again, when will it be?? 10 years later??? I will be 32><. What we are doin at that time?? Success? Or failure one? (For me, success means stable income which makes my family and I live in a good and comfortable environment, no financial problem, most important is, living happily, no more quarrel)


i know, i can. what im doin, what i wana do, is towards my goal--to be the success one doin well in career, financial and family.^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i m curious about who is the guy that the "boy-looked-gal" help to sent his card, can i knw who is he?
i think i m the 1st member of dat gathering see this blog..it makes me happy because i m not the oni 1 who feels wonderful to meet old frens, a gang of reali reali long long time din contact de old classmates..i hav a great CNY becoz of u all and i expect our next gathering too..b confidence urself and hope happiness always with u ^^

from ur old frens, fat

miapatra said...

omg!!!!!!!!so touch when i see this....><