Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I changed???

I duno how to reject people, but recently,i know how to reject. Facetiosity rite? 22 y-o only know how to protect ownself.

why do i said i've changed? The uncle ask for my number, when i was working in a live-band restaurant in Genting, i said: "I sell beer, but number is not included..."

another uncles, funnier...Ask me come, play a song of Beyond-喜歡你, and ask me undestand or not. Sure i undestand the song, but i duno what he intent to do, then he showed me his phone, ask me to key in my number. ==..Who u think u r??
"I dun give number one..."

An uncle said: u r arrogant.....
Hrm, M i..? well, wat i can is: Sui Generis...XD

Whats next..ytd i was reali sick of the negro--
Black-Him
Red-Me
hello Mia, why u give me a fake number..bla bla bla
i din give u a fake one. I know u called me but the phone's batt dead. I onli notice it this morning

ohh.....why dun u give me ur personal number
why should i give u my personal number

oooohh...u should giv
why? why should i?? u give me a reason to convince me of giving out my personal number

ooohhhh~~~i bla bla bla bla(which i cant comprehent nicely)............in short, he was teling his benefits of getting my number
wel...this is not convincing. sorry
ooohhhh..Mia..bla..bla bla bla(blaming me not giving my number)giv me. Give me ur personal number
(i was at the critical level of pissing off, but trying to control VERY HARD. feel like he is rude, why should i give just because u want it? im feminist ok!?)

i said, i wont..i ald given u a number which is contactable, why u insist to get my personal number? i said no means no..nonono

ooh..i've tell u so much of mine... we are fren..why do u always NO NO NO...?
PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, it is my decision whether to give u my personal number or not, and my final decision is NO, i will not give u my personal number. im lenient enuf to giv u one of my number, i said i wont give my personal number. U got it?

WHY...i dun un...
NA-BEH!!!!!!!WHY AGAIN? U THINK U R MY HUBBY O DADDY? THEY DUN EVEN HAVE THE PRIVILLAGE OF GETTING MY ANSWER IF I DUN FEEL TO TELL!
my freedom, my decsion on whether give u my number, and my final decison is NO. Lenient enuf to give u that num which u can contact me, im sorry, im reli bad mood now, leave me alone pls!
then, i stand up, walk away, left him sitting there......
what i wana tell is...i wont saythis in the past, i changed mean....i've grown up?

2 comments:

cHeNG said...

give me ur number plz...wakaka...
Cheng here...XD...u really so famous among uncle?haha...MAYBE..=P

Kei said...

yiii...?? i leave comment jor wor.. bt M I A jor..?? o.O
i said : keep on rejecting la, learn the skills to reject, lots more to come.. haa!
i lk tat : no no no no~~~~ XD