Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Don't...lose....faith...

looking at friends around, almost all have gotten quite good offer, sounds like i didn't have one? Nah...i got an offer  and will be starting to work 2 days after Taiwan trip, "huh, so rush arh?" yea, i know. So, the job is like this
- do own research
- cold calling 
- Uncountable rejections
this is what i know, in order to have a better understanding of it; Google helped me a lot ^.< 
Internet is a public place(gosh, i always pronounce it pub-bic space ><), its ex-employers shared their comment in forums, 9 out of 10 were negative. =.=


Battle started, the masculine one said have a try and i don't think you can't; the feminine one worried about this and that. Not even start work, I'm already thinking so much. I was so desperate to get this job as the commission package is so so so attractive, and i bet not much companies could offer this. One thing for true and sure: sales, is the more effort you put, the more you can get; however in certain situation, it becomes partially true because it does not merely depend on how much effort you put but how well you can handle. (leave a space of imagination why i'd say this, the answer will be revealed soon) 


In the forums, there were successful and failed examples, failed examples contributed a large number of the total participants. From what i know from forums about the company: it is a non-stop smoking environment(yer.....i want to quit), unhelpful colleagues, and M.O.R.E
But everyone has confidence in me, you know what....? Battle start again. 


"Everyone has confidence in you, you can't lose one; Don't ever lose faith to yourself, if you don't have one, I've in you" 
VS 
"but i can't speak well....they need excellent Eng speaking....I'm bad in doing research...."


A voice raised: what encouraged you from wanting to get it so desperate? What you promised to yourself?
Now only i know how suffering one is caught in uncertainty. I'm so stingy to support myself. 


Arghh...time to read some books again!
Remember ? "And the secret is: be positive"

If people can stay there and climb up to corporate ladder, why can't I?
And do you realize what is the problem, i mean, what cause me lack of confidence? 
speaking....and English...I don't scare of speaking, honestly. So what cause me lack of confidence is speaking in English. 


Most of my friends agreed,  I don't speak terrible English, it shouldn't be categorized as bad, there are even worse out there. Maybe I'm expecting good work from myself?  "you won't be the best but won't be the worst either" 
Why am i so afraid of speaking? nabeh...


ohya...congratz to my panda for getting what he wants. 
"you wont be the best, but you are always part of the best" 
Cheers~ ^^ 

No comments: