Thursday, December 24, 2009

random facts of me.

Everyone seems to update their blog less frequently since they have started work; assume I might joined their club after 5th Jan, I think I should just update more than I could do at months later. I ain't have much feeling or inspiration towards one particular thing, nor have a particular topic to start on, so... let's talk crap.

I've been sick for days, more than one week. Recover before Taiwan trip, I must. (Yoda)
Hey, do you know JEDI (from Star Wars) is a religion in UK? yea dude, it is... a lecturer told him, and he told us in his friend's small small gathering--his friend come back from Australia. HELLO, Joel, a korean-looking guy (very leng zai!); and him? Weixiang des....

I'm quite fortune to have friends like them. Gang A Gang B and Gang C.
I'm looking back at those photos of others took in Liverpool, I'm regret why didn't I take as much as them? My thought was cool : come on...it is just a street. I'm here for experience and memory, not for getting a fact to prove: "Hey, I've been UK, cool huh?"; but I overlooked the importance of photos, it is not merely prove where you've been, depends on how a photo was took. Raised your hand up 45 degree high and 'chik-chak' definitely is vain, which I rarely do; but a photo with different angles of a street, building, ornament, statue...helps to refresh your memory. Look back at my thought months ago, seems I reacted over-cool of attitude of taking photos non-stop. (I'm quite sick of people taking photos blindly, even a fallen leave was captured in the lens; I think my thought is evolving, photography has started to mean more to me)

Clumsy sometimes is my name, precisely, it is always my name. This clumsy lady just had her lunch downstairs and guess what, I'm not only bring a stomach filled with Roti bakar, half boiled egg, and milo back, also bring a scar of 2 inches long x 1cm width on my right tight. FOOK U! it is painful!

It bleeds straight after scratched by the bamboo chopstick. (why bamboo chopstick? ask the restaurant owner la, why put a half-broken bamboo chopstick instead of steel made bolt)

Another random fact of me: I'm quite blur. XD
the thing is this, Weixiang and me bumped into his friend- Kaixiang when we were on the way to Mid Valley, guys had some talks....then just now Kaixiang left a msg in Weixiang's fb, "asked ur gf quite blur one izi? ytd i intro myself to him but she never intro back"
Er....."Hi, I'm Mia. Nice to meet you" . Do it now, shouldn't be too late =p
No deny, I'm quite blur sometime.
and lazy worms is mass producing in my body. Everyday say I'm lazy, I must. (Yoda)
and the fact now is: I'm boring.

I guess i have a lot things to talk, but my mind gone blank now.
Recap the statement above : "so... let's talk crap. " remember? the first para.
The whole entry is about myself only, so I'm the crap. XD
ok la, not funny.......

(to be cont...)

2 comments:

malory said...

waw what a scar... uhm about picture i think picture will be much much valueable if u do it accidently instead u tried and tried to pose for the pics.

miapatra said...

*blink blink*
thx malory~ i thought from that angle the scar look more real? XD
the scar still there and doesn't seem recovering. haiz.