Sunday, December 13, 2009

Full stop. Beginning.. .

I'm strongly against the conservative notions of horoscope as if there are only 12 kinds of people in the world; however if there is one notion i must admit, I'd say: Gemini has dual-personalities.

Seriously, I'm sorry to all my frosty looks, icy responses; one thing always crosses my mind, and I ponder it quite often, am I too mean to you? You know i felt so. I'm also sorry of rarely utter the three words, but i did to others easily, not even think before say, my friends, my cousins, my nephews, to say it is not hard,  but it is hard when i say to you.

Phobia? mental block?
After the reckless action of putting all eggs into his basket, what left was the hurtful spirit and sinked confidence, when i felt no one could neither understand nor helped, you gave me a hand that secure and comfortable to hold with. Nonetheless, I couldn't as extrovert as last time, I'm stingy to say the three words after the wallop. You taught me, corrected me, lead me; yes, there are something i don't agree with the way of how you dealing with matters, we can over come it, can't we?

When you were with me, I don't feel to talk much, or merely nod, especially when it is an open place with existence of others; after you left, feel of missing you raised. I hate the self-defence mechanism...
"whatever time spent with you is the best time."
this is what i want to tell you, too.


The three words, you know i do.
Thanks for always there for me.
~I LOVE YOU 

3 comments:

regina said...

ya,"full stop.Beginning"..u're right. hope u have a good beginning and have a good ending as well. take care my friend ^^

miapatra said...

Regina, you too. and thanks for dropping by this bullshit garden~ welcome to join my craps, haha!

regina said...

haha..welcome to join my craps too~i read ur blog for quite some time ady la..hehe..