Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Compare (and there you finish)

One thing I don't deny, I have quite a lot of friends; quite a lot of friends in opposite sex.

So when they complain their gf to me,I always try to be mediator; however deep down my heart, I'm despising the girl...for me,I do think being in a relationship, both parties should have put efforts instead of only insist say, guys should be more devoting. I mean, both should be reasonable. So, It causes me to put myself in another's shoes, because I don't want a guy complains about me to his friend, like what those guys complained their gf to me. Maybe this is the problem, I've listened too much stories for guys, where they claimed how much they sacrificed for their gf, need me to list down one by one? I can't list down all, but I can list down 5-8 guys who had complained to me. Therefore, I always try to be a GF that not bringing problems (at least not the problems like their gf brought them). From movie, we always watch how willful and unreasonable a girl can be, and how annoying to be a girl like that. Thus, I always remind myself don't be this kinda girl.
Unfortunately, I'm still a girl. Nah--I'm still a female...

Why others can but you can't?
For whatever circumstances, this shitty "innocent" question undeniably pretty helpful in stir up the fire.
say, in an argument. Why others can but you can't?
or, no argument, but either party remain silence and flash back. Why others can but you can't?
I think, I knew, comparisonl makes things worse...

You get angry, because you compare-- Why others can but you can't?
You get mad, because you compare--Why others can but you can't?
Girl: Why who and who's bf can bought it for her but you can't? Why my ex boy friend did it for me but you can't? 
Guy: Why others girls won't be so demanding but you? Why my others girl friends can be so reasonable but you can't?
See, the problem is, compare--Why others can but you can't?; this is not the fatal cause, the stupid reason that people always overlook is: people only listen story from one party, like what I did, I only listened stories from those guys. 

Guy:  Who and who's bf bought her because he is rich; I'm not. Fair enough? 
         Your ex bf did it because he didn't think wisely; I'm not, and I don't feel the obligation to do so. Fair enough? 
(girls, you don't even listen or understand how my situation is)

Girl: They don't be so demanding because whatever they want are already given. huhhuh...Fair enough?
       They can be so reasonable because they only being unreasonable to their bf, whom not the one who standing right in front of me and questioning me why being so unreasonable. huhhuh...Fair enough? 
(guys, you don't even see another side of story) 

I don't mean to complain, cards of you and him or you and her are not supposed to put on table, this is a fair game, and here is a public place if you know what I mean. I'm just standing on a female's stand, trying not to be sentimentally, to analyze relationship between man and woman. 
But again, unfortunately, I'm still a gi....Nah...I'm still a female. XD
and tell a secret (idiot, openly tell a secret), I read a post from an oversea resident but posted locally, and discover something. Well...and I was comparing again. 
So sad  I'm not only being a female, but being a human. ah huh...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

sometimes, instead of "why xx gf/bf can, and u CANT??"
its rather "why I CAN but you CANT??"

here, arguments starts and the war explodes... like my earlier post, comparison will start a war :X

miapatra said...

babe, i dont know you posted a entry regarding to comparison also. XD
yea,you are right, when there start a comparison, there is the finish point

T i s S u E said...

my post i said was in fb.. hehe...
again, there we go... same thot ;P

comparison means the starting of a war, mentally and physically. which is necessary and a waste of time... duh~~