Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Summary of March

Feel like blogging for dayssss, topicsssss flash in and out but couldn't grab a solid thought and start with a right word, that is...feel so constipating-- things stuck inside somewhere but hardly to excrete them out.

Since the day I had an argument with a BITCH-- it happened in LRT. The bitch deliberately stepped her foot on my toe and waved her hand at my waist because of she didn't has enough place to stand, made me so empathize on her limbs coordination disorder; no body would do that on the person stand next to you in a crowded LRT except for below 2 reasons,
1- she is so naive and childish to think what she did was helping her to express her dissatisfaction of I didn't make a move in order to let her has bigger space for her huge age-mid-50-looked body, while I could barely stood with my feet opened like my shoulder size.  (too long description =p), OR
2- I'm so fucking narrow-minded and petty to angry on a limb coordination disorder patient. 
Obviously the latter one didn't happen, if she has limbs coordination problem, she wouldn't said: "you are so proud of standing; now I can sit!" wtf!!!?????(she said this to me) 
too long to describe the story here. Seriously,no body would do things like the BITCH, yes, no body...this kinda creature, I named them : NO BODY. 

Then, I'd like to post a topic of no body. I've observed there are too many people living mundanely in a stressful world, so they are more likely to use their little tiny authority or advantage or do nonsense things, to fulfill their need, to balance their mental imbalance. BUT due to time constraint, sleeping hours insufficiency, vocab shortage, unable to visualize thought into words, till now, the post of NOBODY still yet to be finished. 
  

your vibe emits the energy, and it attracts more of the same to you. 
Sounds really... nonsense, literally. XD, for a simple understanding, it simply means, to be positive and strongly, confidently believe that what you want is about to be realized, it is coming. 
So, I'm trying hard to practice, some success some were failure.  
Success: I want a good week, following days after the incident in LRT, thus I  tasted a lot good food. (it puts on my weight too>.<) 
People know me well understand that I'm not into oily food...whatever fried food, salty food. Since I work, it change little by little, there are too many good foods around. So I went to a CHAR SIEW stall in a restaurant in TMN PARAMOUNT. The first and ever I'm missing a food so much. Took some pictures, but my phone spoiled ald, can't transfer to my lappy, here start the story of failure practice after the good one. 
My phone really spoiled, I was so determine I want my phone back to normal, I don't even wish for a new phone yet....Unfortunately, it left me....it dumped me...Sadistic lady always wouldn't let object force her to a corner...In the end, I thrown the phone onto the wall... hahahahahahahaha, and of course, certified, announced death, declared dead! (XD vs T_T) 

what happened in my March? just like that....

I'm so so so so so sleepy...want to sleep now. I'm sure pretty much mistake in this post. Whatever la, damn sleepy d... Good Night and Happy fool 

No comments: