Thursday, March 4, 2010

Stage 3

Friends around are getting married. Can't help from sighing time flies.

I did a rough analyze, a very basic analyze like counting 1+1. Whole life of one can be divided to few stages,

stage 1: When we were kids, the biggest things to think about was: I want eat this, play that...
stage 2: When we were studying, which had occupied 1 quarter of one'e life. Troubles was started thrown in by others. Result, friendship, loveship, most importantly was still: what is the next session? (for yum cha, movie, singk, clubbing...)
stage 3 (which is current stage): started to work, first step into bloody cruelty society; some who worked for few  years and have steady relationship with another half are started to commit with each other. Like my friends.
stage 4,5,6,7..... After married, have kids, work very very very hard to raise the children up, support them to further study like what their parents had done(like me and him, if reach up to this stage successfully), continue working meanwhile waiting children to bring their another half, worried how are their children's career and business, worried when are they going to get married and born few grandchildren...
By then, we are at age of 60++ (assume first kid is born at age 30, and the kid get married at the same age as us), hopefully have already retired, and playing with grandchildren. At this age of 60+++, physically and mentally probably go back to kids' stage, injured easily and fall out unreasonably...

How many 10 years in one's life? few decades back perhaps average had 8 decades in one's life; now average is 7.5, I guess for us (80's born babies). 6.5 decades?

How long time you've spent on reading this? Life end like how you finish this entry, it is fast; like how moon and sun shuttle front and back, you can never stop it.
Some have chosen a right path way to have a better life; some are so unlucky couldn't find a easier way out.
I'm at the stage 3, and I'm figuring which is a right path way.

to my dear: we can be perfect match; however sometimes we are quite distinct in perspective and the way managing things. I hope we could walk hand by hand until the end of our life, we both need to work out. I know you are trying, I'm trying hard either. Phobia on this matter has not cured completely yet, actually I don't think it can be healed, anyway thanks for concealing it by your hard works. Frankly say and touch wood, if we fail, I don't think I have the courage to start a new one. Let's pray for the best and work for the best. Keep our finger crossed. You've taught me a lot, I hope you do learn from me too, at least not that less. 
I love you. 

No comments: