Tuesday, January 6, 2009

31/12. every year

start with....one thing, i dont know why.
It doesnt matter how hard u tried
keep that in mind, i design this ryhme to explain the due time......................

31/12/2006---rui n me. @ Genting working. tat day was reli crowd with people. we were like a shit being egested by someone having hard time of constipation. say byebye to 19...

31/12/2007---rui n me @ Genting too. Not working, but tru that trip i get to know xiao bao n piupiu, and hedy too. tat trip i was thinking of someone else...im 21.

31/12/2008---rui n me@ The curve. purposely reject one job. i saw someone----her---the Star.............no longer 21...a special age...

the Star... they know she will be there, i think they dun feel strange, but for me, i felt so...coz they named her 'fren' rather than the formal title. sure i can sense that, im not that noob...when i looked around, our eye sight met. she smile, but i was turning my head very fast, so when she smile, i ald turn bak my head...hrmmmmm....i felt the emptyness at that moment as im not steping on the floor.
but very soon, its recovered.

honestly, this count-down, couldnt give me a feel like last few years. can be explained, maybe the fireworks were too far, o the bridge blocked my view....i cannt feel it.

ops...the past few years...i celebrate birthday with rui...haha

No comments: