Tuesday, January 27, 2009

moody new year-

Sunday.0312....moody welcoming new year

I only cum bak to Ipoh 3 times last year, 1st time when chinese new year, 2nd time was sem break after my intern, last time was September, but that time i just stayed ipoh less than 40hours, then rush bak to kl d. So this journey of cuming bak Ipoh during CNY, i do expect & appreciate a bit--i mean i can feel the embrace of being homed.


5 hours, i was trap in the car which temperature up to 100+++(kidding,juz to tell how hot izi), and being BBQ by sunlight which i hav no way to escape frm, finally, i reach home by 8, i left kl by 3><..what i torturing journey, n i expect to say sumting nice o heard sumthing nice frm HER--my mum. who knw, once i entered house, notice----i mean ONCE I ENTERED, she scold me! can i put in a rude way, she fuck me up! Gosh...i was thinking to ask: anything i can help? coz she juz came bak frn outside. who knws end up with this scenario. Yes, i do care, i do mind, as said, last year i juz came bak 3 times, why cannt she giv me a nicer treatment when she saw me--whom long time being outside? she had ruin my mood, i planned to hav movie with frens, yes, i went, coz they booked ticket d...i went with a sad mood.........................when i saw my frens who long time din meet up, i didnt hav little excitement, thx to her welcome-home-fuck, i brought a black face to meet my fren.

Here, i would like to thx to Tissue--a cute baby who listen to me and console me, as she has same prob too--erm i'd prefer to say similiar prob la, and thx to BEN lo~~ call me to console me although having gym, and tell cold jokes. Well~~my laughing point is not high, so ur joke enuf to make me laugh d~ after tt onli i smile again.><

yea, this is wat i gone tru ytd nite, within 2 hours when i reached home at 8pm.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

na.. thank me n put my name BIG here wa >.<
owes welcum for any prob, rmb, similar problems, sharing IS caring =)
long-lost relative ma.. XD

miapatra said...

haha...same hakka, same like red color, watelse we are same a????quite alot hor..hahhahahah

Anonymous said...

same HATE pink, same like dolphin, same cooL, same..erm...lots la.. hahaa!!