Thursday, January 29, 2009

boring day--Chor 4

It doesn’t seem to be a happy new year for me…too boring, too many things to be considered of, too much nagging….

Today, 4th day of new year, again is a boring one, noon time my mum drove the car away, leave me at home, alone with lotta food…too bad, my mouth and hand loss of control, keep putting junk food into mouth, and the mouth keep eating, from 2-4…within 2 hours..I dare not to imagine how much I’ve eaten, juz feel the tummy gain bigger >< I was thinking to ask someone have some health activities with me—which is hill climbing. But it is too early and yet the sunlight was terrible, it’s like burning!!!!so…I decided to do it at 5.30, at this moment..take a nap ^^ I heard someone open the front door, aiks…my mum bak… ‘hu-mei-yan!!!!!!!!!”
She is yelling….yer………………..
‘Yea…..’
My turn to yell, and reply her…
‘I wan use ur room, I’ve ask someone massage for me”
“but…I wana sleep…”
‘sleep? Few days ago u dun say sleep when u go out?'
“wat the XXXXXXX…..”----this,I whisper, in heart…

Then, ‘DUT’…is my phone msg. A msg frm my fren, the one I ask to go for hill climbing.
“why dun we do it tmr..?’….yo….he doesn’t wan to go.haiz..what to do…I go myself~~~

“I dun wan eat dinner.”
This is what I told my mum before leave home.
It’s been a very long time I didn’t climb the hill, almost 7 months I think…
Well, since it is single journey, hope it is a refreshing journey..haha..sound too serious…
My house, is damn near..sorry, I need to use the word of D.A.M.N, because really, the hill is damn near with my house. I used 5 minutes to reach the ‘kaki gunung’…
IT”S TIME TO START THE ‘JOURNEY’…..


I need to capture some photos, this is what I thought when at the half way of my climbing.


this is how the hill look like…hrm….the hillssss actually divided to few parts..it has different branches, each braches indicated different name, some of them lead to the same destination, but some not, although they reach the same destination, time used to be reaching is different~~kinda like philosophies la~~yea, when I was 17, the coll I studied, which is quite near with my house, one of the subjects, is hill climbing, climb the hill that I use to climb.><


The left photo cause me recall the period at the college, which did fraud…the right one, is a failure one….the sunlight turning weak, cannt capture a nice one..few minutes I take the shadow photo ago, the sunlight was strong, I was thinking to take later~ nah….this is the outcome of not doin things at the right moment…drag, doesn’t bring benefits…<



On the way goin up, I was like watching drama, funny scene everywhere…some people bringing their dog together, got a chowchow—I wonder…does it feel hot?????
got a Chihuahu?a---the Chihuahua damn fat!!! Aiks…I hate Chihuahua. And a very fierce dog, ‘lordweyler….?’, I duno how to spell >< some boys keep saying tired, I guess they seldom come, some speak Chinese, very strange Chinese, I guess they frm china, and Johor…I saw labour-either legal or illegal, I have no idea….AND..i saw S.N.A.K.E Yea~ snake, but dead…i captured the pic of its body…aiks….disgusting!!!!! I hate snake too, compare to Chihuahua, I dun like Chihuahua—as kinda dogs, for snake, I hate snake—as kinda animal…
And I found out something very funny thing, when I was resting half way….why is there pair of shoes hanging on the tree??????




Some more it hangs damn high, the tree is damn high also…erm…question mark……


It took me 35 minutes to reach my destination, which is the place tat I take my shadow’s picture…on the way goin down, I pass by waterfall~~~a small waterfall.





As I said, the hill got a lot of branches, the way I took to go up, with stairs one, doesn’t pass by the waterfall, when I go down with another branch, it pass by this waterfall….i left a lot leg hair here….haha, means last time I always came, especially during my primary school time…I always came with my brother and classamate, we’ve tried another branch, which is very dangerous, my brother, nearly die there……-.-!!
Few more minutes from the waterfall, there is a small pondok with stone-walk…well, nothing special, stone walk everywhere…




Just many people walking there also, torturing their foot, but good to health~~





I was kinda shock when I see this….it used to be bushy rubber tree…but now…..most of them chop off, left the bole, and the dying tree with drying leaves~~hiaz…

I used one and half hour to complete my single-refreshing-journey~~~





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man lei mong san....
hao 7 giu mao ki lo... :P
weii... im oso snake leh... >.<