Monday, January 12, 2009

happy birthday to you

Exam is approaching
but life is still on, rite?
so...Bryan held his birthday party in POPPY, at Thursday.
although his birthday is one week later ....

Bryan, evidence with me!!hehe! u were.....

3 brothers...L to R: Koonwai, Bryan and Bird


Bryan is too high to take off his ...shirt




when every one was high...actually i was abit dizzy
then? take photo lo...credit given to Mavis...her attribution for those photos.
who is Mavis?the leng leng in BLUE...



Girls' power~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys' prestige~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

before all photos above, i was enjoying la...
but...something happen and awaken me
see my pants...the pocket is not deep , n my phone put inside.
i hav a habit, i will check my pocket regularly
after i jump like a vampire tru the dance floor, i check my pocket
shit...it is kosong one!!!
i realized...my phone gone
then i rush to Jason's there,told him.
n he is awaken by me too...
i was thinking...OMG! 1k+ gone le....coz gonna buy a new one if it reli dumps me
luckily....it was found..
Johnathan pick it up but he didnt know whose phone is it
yea, shld giv him a treat huh?

But my favorite function gone le....it is an express music phone, but now it cannt play express music d.......

_______________________________________________________

i think....my entries are more look like diary now...>

3 comments:

baixuewangzi said...

dear mia,,

1st sud say sorry jor,make ur hp dropped jor..den effected it's function lur after found it .. sorry ya ..

another things..u reali post it up ..my nuked body .. shy shy shy shy shy lur..

thanks for ur attending and participating the nite @ poppy =)
love u always ya .. hehe..

miapatra said...

my careless of the phone matter, u nid not to bare little responsibilities of it, dear...
regarding ur naked body...t is nice figure, i think itshould be shared wit others~~hehe
ald know u for 4 years, not close buddy, but v can click on certain matter, too. so again, wsh u hapybirthday n happy always.

muacks
haha

Anonymous said...

giving credit to me...thxxxxxxxxxxx u so much 1st...wahahaha...
even though graduate edy but dun 4get me wow...kekeke...

happy Chinese New Year...
take k...


~mavis~